Terms of Service
At MallSpaces.Asia , we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by MallSpaces.Asia. This policy explains our privacy practices for MallSpaces.Asia. This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties (including other members who sell using the Services or API users) who may also collect or receive data in connection with your use of the Services.
When you visit our website or use our services we may collect information that is related to you as an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data“). Examples for Personal Data are
- IP Address
- Name and Address
- Location Data
To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Please contact the MallSpaces.Asia:
(a) for any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures;
(b) if you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
2. Personal Data we process
2.1 Our Website
2.2 Contact us / Provide Feedback
We may obtain your Personal Data when you contact us or provide feedback. We will process your name, e-mail-address and any other Personal Data you send us based on our legitimate interests in order to respond to you and to ensure the proper functioning and development of our website.
Based on your consent, we may also process Personal Data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your Personal Data only as legally allowed and necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
2.3 Social Media
If you choose to follow us at social networks or public forum accounts (such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter), you may provide us or allow your social network to provide us with information from your social network or public forum accounts. This data may include your public profile information, e-mail address and friends list on such public forums and/or social networks. For further information as to how and for what purpose the social network provider processes your Personal Data, please see their privacy policies.
2.4 Online Forms
If you have filled in our online forms, you have opted in to send us Personal Data (such as name, mobile number, e-mail address, company name, etc.). You agree to us processing and sharing this data with our team of Real Estate Relationship Managers (RERM) for the purpose of serving you even if you have previously registered your details under the Personal Data Protection Act .
3. Messages from MallSpaces.Asia
By submitting an online form on MallSpaces.Asia, you agree to receive messages and calls from MSA through its RERM team. Some messages from MSA are service-related. You agree that MSA can send you non-marketing emails or messages, such as those related to transactions, your requirements, or business changes. Examples of service-related messages include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you fill out an online form on MSA, relaying conversations with leasing teams, and correspondence with MSA’s RERM.
The Personal Data we collect is stored for a time of (3) years. The duration is subject to change depending on the follow-up actions required by our RERM to better serve your requirements.
5. Your Rights
Regarding the processing of your Personal Data you have the following rights:
- the right to require (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained and (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained free of charge;
- the right to request proper rectification and, if compatible with the purpose of processing, completion of your Personal Data;
- in justified cases the right to request removal of your Personal Data or restriction of processing;
- where processing of your Personal Data is either based on your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract with you and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have your Personal Data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability);
- where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question;
- the right not to be subject to any automatic individual decisions which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you and
- the right to take legal actions in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of the Personal Data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators.
To exercise these rights please send us an e-mail at the following email address: [email protected].
As far as we process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests, you may object to processing at any time. You may find the detailed description of our processing activities and the legal basis in the section above. If you object, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing or the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Please note that the processing of your Personal Data may involve marketing activities as described above. If you do not want that we process your Personal Information for direct marketing activities, you can object free of charge at any time via e-mail at: [email protected].
6. Cookie Usage
6.1 What is the function of the cookies that our website uses?
6.2 Cookies on our website
Strictly necessary and functionality cookies:
Google Analytics – MSA uses Google Analytics to analyse users’ behaviour and interaction on our website. Your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google Analytics. For more information on the analytics cookies, please refer to https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Google Analytics is valid for up to two years, or unless the user clears their cookies. To opt-out from Google Analytics tracking, please refer to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6.3 How to disable cookies
If you would like to enable or disable our cookies, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google
(b)Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window, navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- For more information on other cookie settings offered in Mozilla, refer to the following page from Mozilla
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software
(e)Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple
7.How to Contact Us
SLP Scotia Pte Ltd
CEA Licence No. L30009793I
2 Bukit Merah Central #03-01
Attention: Brandon Teo
Or send an email to: [email protected].
This website is owned and operated by Brandon Teo. MSA has the sole discretion to change any Term at any time. PLEASE THEREFORE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY EACH TIME BEFORE YOU USE THIS WEBSITE.
By accessing or using this website, you unconditionally accept these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by any Term, please do not access or use this website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
No material including without limitation, the website design and layout, graphics, images and hyperlinks from this website may be imitated, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of MSA, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
You must not do any act that will or may interfere with this website’s accessibility and/or proper functioning, or that will or may place an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MSA’s servers.
Unauthorised modification and/or interference, misuse, abuse or unauthorized use of this website and any of its materials may violate MSA’s and/or third party owners’ intellectual property rights, and may also be an offence under the Computer Misuse Act (Cap. 50A, Singapore Statutes).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
This website has been compiled in good faith by MSA.
IMPORTANT: THIS WEBSITE AND ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE AND SUBJECT AND PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MSA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES AS TO FUNCTIONALITY, OPERABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, UPDATEDNESS, TIMELINESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MSA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THIS SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL OR CORRUPTING CODE, PROGRAMME, MACRO AND SUCH LIKE ELEMENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall MSA be liable for any direct or indirect damages howsoever caused to any person that result from any person’s use, misuse, abuse, access of, or inability to access or use the website and/or its materials.
CHANGES & ACCESS
Any change may be made to the website and any of its materials from time to time at MSA’s sole discretion.
MSA reserves the right to deny access to this website to any particular person or access from any particular internet address to this website, at any time, without having to provide its reasons.
SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
Any communications you send to this website or otherwise to MSA by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and CS is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way for any purpose. MSA shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods or services. Further, MSA shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
This website contains links to other websites which are not maintained by MSA. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this website. MSA is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of those websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and does not imply MSA’s endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. MSA disclaims all responsibility and liability for the use of linked websites, which are accessed and used at user’s own risk.
Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify MSA of their intention prior to doing so. MSA reserves the right to deny permission for any such links to this website. If however MSA gives its permission for any such links, MSA is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
The access and use of this website and its materials, and the Terms shall be governed by the domestic laws of the Republic of Singapore.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
MSA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this site by any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this site at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Users should not upload any photos or videos that are deemed obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, threatening, religious or unlawful. MSA reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban users who infringe this condition, and to report such violations to the authorities as necessary.
Users should not harass, impersonate, nor intimidate others in their uploads. Should MSA receive complaints on user conduct, it reserves the right to ban that user from further participation at our discretion. Neither should this Site be used as an avenue to sell products, services, or for self-promotion. MSA reserves the right to delete such content.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
This site, including all content uploaded by users, is owned and operated by MSA. Unless otherwise stated, all contents of this site should not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, modified, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of MSA or its members, whichever is applicable. Doing so constitutes a violation of our copyright and intellectual property rights.
All contents posted express the views of only the author. MSA will not be held liable or responsible for any content posted.
Updated as of 16 Nov 2020